Saturday, May 27, 2006

Preparing for the film. 05/26/06

Went to a dentist today. My tooth was killing me. It was a really interesting experience. He was very rough, used his bare hands, to be quite honest the whole experience scared the piss out of me. My tooth is infected, but he cleaned it up and prescribed about 6 different prescriptions. Antibiotics and pain killers. It was amazing to me that after all done and said, medication and dentist with out insurance the entire thing cost about five hundred Rupees. ( about 12 dollars). I figure I better take care of all this before we venture into the villages.

Were test drove all of our equipment today. There are still kinks to work out. We also went out to a Indian club and I have managed to stay up till 4:30am. We have an interview tomorrow morning with a curator of a museum that specializes in Patua Folk art. Night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maia Bullrich said...

evancito...this is great...i can feel im there with you guys..i feel like i am in a way...im soo excited about this project..keep posting pics please

take care of that tooth

and keep us updated!!!!

besos besos to the 4 of you

mini

11:00 PM  
Blogger Janis said...

Ev,
Is your tooth ok? I am worried about you. You ok?
Mom

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home